These classes are for those who have a solid understanding of the core principles we promote and show how to take the game forwards – in terms of artistic ambition, interpretation, gesture and rehearsal method.
Five 90-minute classes:
- Art and artistry
- The flow processes essential to achieving our artistic ambitions.
- Examining the conversion process from abstract idea to musical sound.
- Advanced mechanics
- How to combine gestures to create a single line of narrative flow.
- How to hit all the targets simultaneously with one shot.
- Rehearsal management
- The principles which build artistic value rather than inhibiting it.
Devised by CA director Jonathan Brett and presented via the Zoom platform, these classes are predicated on participants having a solid understanding of our approach to conducting.